0915 86 2855

Quang An Peninsula – Potential investment of property market

According to approved Capital master plan, West Lake will be a historical center and the place connecting other areas.

West Lake – the place integrates spirit of land

According to notion of Hanoi people, West Lake is spirit dragon area and is allocated with a lot of relics including Tay Ho Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple, etc. Therefore, settling down here, residents will have a life with fulfillment, property and happiness.

West Lake master plan with Quang An peninsula center

In 2014, as planned in Capital mster plan by 2030, vision for 2050 of Hanoi People’s Committee, West Lake will be developed to become a historical, cultural area of the Capital. In which, Quang An Peninsula, Red River and Co Loa Citadel will be central area connecting with key roads such as Ring Road 2 linking to Nhat Tan, roads surrounding West Lake, etc. All will be built with open spaces and immerse views.

With this master plan, residents living here will inherit healthy living spaces, holistic facilities and specially transport amenities with low traffic density and enjoy a green living environment. From West Lake, residents can travel conveniently to the center of the Capital.


According to master plan, Hanoi People’s Committee will allocate 60% of West Lake area for greenery and water area. That is the reason why numerous domestic and international customers prefer living here. Rental landed house segment always has the highest rental price and occupancy density in Hanoi. The last market research shows that currently, there are about 950 rental rooms and rental volume reaches 82%.

Masterpiece in West Lake

Located at 3-way intersection of Xuan Dieu street-Dang Thai Mai (60m2 central axis of Quang An peninsula) and West Lake, D’. Le Roi Soleil is a special spiritual highlight of spirit axis including Co Loa – Ba vi – West Lake. This area features cultural and historical beauty and is considered as spirit dragon land of Thang Long – Hanoi.

D’. Le Roi Soleil – Lasting masterpiece of West Lake

As the unique project in Quang An peninsula (West Lake) issued permanent red book, D’. Le Roi Soleil owns rare advantages. Inspired from Solar King Louis XIV, D’. Le Roi Soleil is designed with neoclassical architectural style with 2 25-floor buildings, 1 8-floor service building and 6-basement parking lot. A range of facilities consists of 20,000m2 commercial center, service building with a lot of services such as international kindergarten, fitness center, restaurant, etc.

Especially, buying apartments at D’. Le Roi Soleil, customers only need to make an upfront payment of 30%; the rest 70% will be supported by SHB Bank until the handover. For this reason, 60% of Building A units are sold successfully right in the first launching day.

For more information, please contact:

Real Estate Project Supermarket System (STDA)

137 Nguyen Ngoc Vu, Hanoi

Hotline: 0911.516.855

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *